vineri, 14 februarie 2014

Anxiety no more


<3 sometimes you need to think about your strengths and not your weaknesses and flaws...you are amazing and wonderful no matter what you've done! Whatever you've been told your worth more than gold! That last line is from Britt Nicole's song Gold. :)


Basically this is one of those typical inspirational photos and proverbs that I usually mock. I am not turning my back to my sarcastic self, I'm just on my way to embrace more of life. And therefore, pictures such as this one. And hopefully other silly things that I wanted to be too mature for, but I probably am not.
The purpose of this blog is to follow my steps through the on going  process of becoming a stronger ME and defining a less anxious and happier ME.
The main purpose is to keep track of the steps I take while following therapy (hurray), to make notes on how I'm improving and eventually (hopefully) to be here for others going through the same thing.
I won't go- at this point- through what anxiety is for me and how it all started. It's been a big part of my life for the past 4 years, and yes, I've been there, in those "no one knows what I'm going through, this is the most terrible thing a person can experience". But I am a survivor, we all are. It's NOT a life threatening condition, it will have as much of a role in your life as you allow it to have.

Ro: Scopul acestui blog este de a urma pașii mei prin procesul în curs de desfășurare de a deveni o persoana mai puternica, un EU mai puternic și de definire a unui EU lipsit de anxietate si mai fericit.
Scopul principal este de a imi urmări pașii în timpul terapiei (da, am gasit psihologul potrivit si sunt cat se poate de incantata) , pentru a face notițe despre cum eu simt eu îmbunătățirile  și în cele din urmă  să fiu aici pentru alții care trec prin acelasi lucru .
Nu voi descrie acum ceea ce este anxietatea  pentru mine și cum a început totul . A fost o mare parte din viața mea în ultimii patru ani , și da, am fost acolo , în acele " nimeni nu știe prin ce trec, acesta este cel mai groaznic lucru posibil" . Dar eu sunt o supraviețuitoare, cu toții suntem! Nu este o condiție care pune viața în pericol, si tu decizi ce rol are in viata ta.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu